Employees are the most important asset of an organization because they are the critical factor in the progress and profits of the Company. In order for oorganizations to meet its goals and oobjectives in this era of borderless trade, it is imperative for employees to be turned on and be highly motivated. To achieve this objective a good Human Resources practices and procedures must be implemented and understood.
Our program is practical and relate to people’s real job. Thus, our priority is to ensure that all the participants are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to increase productivity at work.
At the end of the program, participants are able to:
- Introduce principles of Human Resource Management within the legal frame work.
- Write effective job descriptions and job specifications
- Conduct effective interviews
- Identify essential criteria for performance appraisals
- Identify training needs for the department and organization
- Analyze core issues, policies and practices surrounding employee relations and legal issues
- Collaborate with others, in the development, implementation, and evaluation of organizational and health and safety policies and practices.
Module 1 : HR MANAGEMENT IN 21st CENTURY
Module 2 : RECRUITMENT & SELECTION
Module 3 : COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Module 4 : TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Module 5 : LABOUR LAW
Module 6 : OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH
- Role Play
- Practical Exercise
- Case Studies
- Learning Activities
Duration – 6 days
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes