- A Laptop
- High Speed internet
- Lots of Patience And Time
- For those who want to Ace in their exam
Technical report is a document that describes the progress, process, or results of scientific or technical research. It also can include some recommendations and conclusions. … Technical reports are a great source of technical or scientific information. They can be written both for wider or internal distribution.
The purpose of a technical report is to completely and clearly describe technical work, why it was done, results obtained and implications of those results. The technical report serves as a means of communicating the work to others and possibly providing useful information about that work at some later date.
- Over 7 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Craft an impressive introduction
- Writing the abstract
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 33 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 161
- Assessments Yes