- Reading and writing skills are highly required
- Intermediate level of English Required
- for those people who are working in customer service field
Communication skills are the abilities you use when giving and receiving different kinds of information. Some examples include communicating new ideas, feelings or even an update on your project. Communication skills involve listening, speaking, observing and empathising
Good communication skills are essential to allow others and yourself to understand information more accurately and quickly. In contrast, poor communication skills lead to frequent misunderstanding and frustration.
- Body language matters
- Master Talking on the Telephone
- Write More Effective Emails.
- Collaborate Well with Remote Teams
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Learn How to Listen. Most people underestimate the role of nonverbal communication, or body language
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Observe your coworkers’ social skills
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 80 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 476
- Assessments Yes