- A computer
- Good Quality Internet
- For those who are not native english speaker
This Basic English course focuses on written and communication activities in functional and situational contexts. It encourages students to speak with fluency and accuracy as well as develop the four skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking. Highly qualified and well experienced teaching staff.
The six reference English levels are widely accepted as the global standard for grading an individual’s language proficiency. CEFR English levels are used by all modern English language books and English language schools.
What do you learn in English class?
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- English courses can be helpful for improving your fluency in speaking, polishing your writing skills and targeting specific skills you need for a particular social or professional environment. Such courses can also be enjoyable and enriching.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 69 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 51
- Assessments Yes