Special Training Assistance Scheme (SBL-Khas), is a major scheme of the HRDF. Under this scheme, financial assistance in the form of training grants may be considered for all types of training program tailored to the needs of employers registered with HRDF. Basic principle of this scheme are as follows:
- HRDF specialized training grants as an incentive for employers to retrain and upgrade skills of workers that are appropriate and meet their business needs.
- Training grants under HRDF is provided for employers-based training needs to ensure accountability in the workplace. Under the SBL-Khas, the employer must identify the necessary training to enhance the ability of their employees and is responsible for fully funding the training program.
- Under the SBL-Khas, approval from HRDF must be obtained before training commences. Training cost reimbursement allowed is based on the rate of financial assistance determined by the HRDF from time to time and the payment is based on EMPLOYERS CLAIMS. Employers’ account should not have any levy arrears as HRDF would debit the cost fee directly from employers’ account and pay the training provider.
- Brilliance Begins with Training -Training Needs Analysis
- Speak Confidently and Write Effectively
- HR for Non-HR Managers
- Effective Business Communication
- Postgraduate Certificate in Strategy & Global Leadership (Mini MBA)
- MS Excel 2016 – Intermediate/Advanced Level
To encourage employers to retrain and upgrade skills of workers in line with their company’s business needs.